Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Wee stamps.......

Hiya peeps, another cold day today and I'm full of cold as well and have been sniffing all day, my little nose is quite red now.So I was in need of some crafting therapy so  I've finally got round to playing with my Wee Stamp called Wee Suzi, I have to say these stamps are soooooo sweet and I loved colouring this one in, I used distress inks and sakura pens, the background of the image has been painted very subtlely with distress inks, I love the effect that you get, you just have to be patient to wait for it to dry.The papers are new and are from Papermania. I could only get the sentiments in silver and being as I don't have a suitable stamp I had to make do, then I thought I might be able to use alchohol inks to colour them......and yes you can, I then added star dust stickles on the top......you get a real sparkly sentiment. So I think I'll be doing this again. The flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts whose challenge this week is to....... use a punch as well as a die, other challenges this week are: Stampin' B who want to see .......bling on your card, The Stamp Mans challenge is .......floral with the theme of Mothers Day,I followed the sketch over at ......Sunday sketch and Stamp. Secret Crafter want ot see ......flowers for Mum. Finally Crafty Creations want to see your creations for Mothers Day.






off to have a visit round blog land now and catch up with all your latest crafting.
hugs and best wishes

18 comments:

Kelly Green said...

This is darling! That image is too cute!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter... Hope to see you again soon! (and more importantly, hope you feel better soon)

~Kelly :)

Sylvia Zet said...

Lovely card Daniele!:)
I hope the crafting therapy was helpful for this cold days here in UK. I just can't wait for spring myself.

Vicky said...

She is soooo gorgeous hun! love these wee images and have you seen the new ones.....so scrummy :o)

hope you feel better soon sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Netty said...

Beautiful card Daniele, hope your cold goes away quickly. Annette x

marilynprestonn said...

So beautiful! I love this image and the beautiful pink you used too. WEll done on the Crafty Creations Challenge. Always good to see you come again. :)Peggy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining us on our "Flowers for Mum" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Tab said...

Beautiful card, just love the image and the colours are gorgeous!
Hugs Tab xxx

Meggymay said...

An adorable card Daniele, she is such a little cutie. Hope you feel better soon. xx

Nana Donna said...

Daniele your card is just darling. I love all the details and the blog! Love that corner punch, what is it?
Thanks for joining us at CCC
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

This is a lovely MD card love the corner punch.

Hope your hooter isn't too sore hun I remember how it feels (don't we all?) and it's not pleasant. I do like the eucalyptus oil tissues with the added balm, they do help

Love Dawn xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

such a beautiful card Daniele! I love the soft colours, the touch of sparkle, and of course Wee Suzi!
hugs, annie x

elsi67 said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Claire x said...

This is such a sweet card, love the colour tones. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

Lynn Stevens said...

oh shes darling and I adore your layout! Well done GF!
hugs Lynn

Paper Paradise said...

Thanks for visiting my blog an leaving such a lovely comment. Love the varied projects on your blog, so much to see. You can certainly put your hand to lots of styles and techniques. Look forward to following and keeping up with your amazing work. Sue x

Faye said...

This is so, so pretty, I absolutely love it. xxx

Vixykins said...

Ahh beautiful work, love the little girl stamp x

Thank You for entering The Stampman Challenge, hope to see you again x