Sunday, 10 April 2011

Spring.......

Morning peeps, yay the sun is still shining which is just as well considering how much work there is to do in the garden, we're relaying the garden at the moment to put down grass so that Ethan has somewhere to play in the Summer, so my hubby has been jet washing the cobbles that cover half the garden which we're going to move to the top of the garden to make room for a lawn.....however my windows and just about everything else is now covered with mud from the jet washing spray.....me thinks hubby has made a mess big time so I shall be spending today cleaning down....bless him!!
Todays card is a Spring coloured card featuring a stamp from Lili of the Valley which I purchased at the nec recently and the papers were a freebie in Simply cards mag, which are delish in peaches and green. I made a punched ribbon border which I made with double sided tape and then puched.....the Craft Barn have been doing tutorials all week using glitter and being as I've quite abit of the stuff and rarely use it I though I'd have ago.....trouble is my punces didn't like the double sided tape but I persevered......I used a green, peach a nd yellow glitter to get the multi coloured effect, as you can imaging I got it everywhere.......lol.The image was coloured in with my fave paints.....h20s and sakura pens, there is lots of added bling using star dust and diamond stickles and the flowers have been inked and embossed with aurora cosmic shimmer embosiing powder.



Challenges
If the shoe fits......Spring.
fussy and Fancy......card for a child.
Craft Barn......glitter.
Lili Of The Valley.......peach and green.
Simon says.....spring colours or Easter.
Wild orchid......sketch.
Crafty Calendar.......spring flowers.
Crafty pad.....Spring.

Have a lovely day
and thank you for your lovely comments
hugs

14 comments:

TaraG said...

Oh this is beautiful Daniele!!! Such a sweet image and I love the beautiful paper...perfect for spring! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
hugs,t

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Daniele. Lovely details and great lo.

Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

Edna x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful, is not enough to describe this little cutie, she is gorgeous. xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is really beautiful Daniele. Glitter gets everywhere doesn't it, but I'd rather have glitter everywhere than mud!! I don't envy you cleaning that up.
Hugs, Clare x

Vicky said...

Really pretty card hun...and I love all the glitter too..her wings look so magical!...

have a great afternoon sweetie..hugs Vicky xx

Mimiko said...

This is so beautiful, love all the glitter :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

debby4000 said...

Oh she is beautiful Daniele, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

such fabulous sparkle Daniele! lovin' this cute fairy and those are very pretty papers.
hugs, annie x

aqualeiga said...

This is soooo beautiful! Love the colours and that image too! Thanks so much for joining our Spring challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Isabelle @ the Craft Barn said...

Beautiful! Thank you for entering the challenge
Isa

Lorraine said...

That is so pretty. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Bev said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV x

lesleyworth said...

Oh my word how CUTE! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

lynne said...

This is one of my fav stamps from LOTV! She is just adorable and you have coloured her beautifully!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!

Lynne x