Monday, 28 November 2011

Fudge......

No not the sort you eat although I am partial to that as well.......todays card features a character called Fudge who is by Czes Pachela who created Toby Tumble at Cuddly Buddly.The image is called From Me To You He's so adorable and easy to colour in, I've kept the colouring simple to just a couple of colours and the papers are from First Edition Christmas Joy, talking of which they have just brought out another 3 must have paper pads which are delish.......and of course I've added sparkle, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Challenges
Cute Card Thursday........sketch.
Wild Orchid Crafts.......a childs christmas.
Delicious Doodles.......hairy legs.

Ohhhh I forgot yesterday to tell you I found another use for baby wipes, they clean white PVC frames brilliantly as well as the rubber sealant, I use them to clean everything, they remove tea stains off work surfaces when Mr Muscle can't shift them, they clean wooden floors sandwiched between kitchen paper brilliantly, as well as cleaning my rubber stamps which is what I originally brought them for oh and cleaning Ethans derriere when he was a baby.......my house is as clean as a babys bum........lol

hugs and smiles 

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

ike said...

Fabulous colours on this card. That image is totally adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
Ike xx
DD DT

Clare *Littlebear* said...

A super card Daniele. I do love this cute bear.
I use baby wipes for everything too - they are marvelous!
Clare x

Alessandra said...

So sweet, love the image and the DPs are divine!
Hugs, Alessandra

Meggymay said...

A real cutie, love his name.
Yvonne x

mags said...

Lovely card Daniele. A real cute image and lovely colours used. Also I agree, baby wipes are marvellous things.
Mags
x

Annie said...

ooo what an adorable cutie! and just perfectly coloured in those soft shades.
hugs, annie x

Netty said...

Loving Fudge and its a gorgeous card Daniele. x

Deb said...

it is fabulous, love how you used the sketch!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Maxines Craft Room said...

He's so cute and I love the colours. Maxine. xx

Bea und Doreen said...

Wow - fabulous card. The image is so cute. Love it.
Hugs,
Doreen xx

Tracy said...

I just love that designers images. I have a few I haven't colored up yet and definitely want to get some more. Your card is adorable Daniele. Wonderful color palette and card design. Hugs! :-)

Iulia said...

Delightful card, Danielle! Such a cute image and colors too. I came across your blog via WOC challenges and smiled upon reading your profile:)Also, great choice for the name of your blog:)
I also use baby wipes almost for everything:)
Have a great day sweetie!
Hugs, Iulia

Jodi said...

This is adorable - love it! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Delicious Doodles Challenges. Hope to see more from you soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

Kim said...

Oh my goodness how darling is this! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Ildiko said...

Daniele this is gorgeous. So glad to see you joined DD this week
hugs
Ildiko

Steph said...

What a sweet card, love your colouring and the colours you've chosen are so pretty! x