Tuesday 30 March 2010

Flower Power

Finished the ironing, stripped the bed, cleaned through, made dinner, took my son to work as well as my daughter had my grandson all day, fetched my daughter and son from work and now I'm having a me moment.......ok it'll only last a moment but I don't care, its the first time I've sat down unless you count watching In the night garden with my grandson......we did have a cuddle as hes not very well so technically thats 2 sit downs today......my card for today is a magnolia stamp from the christmas collection but covers everything I think......the spring ones look real cute as well but so far have not indulged. The papers are by MME and were free in a magazine a while back......I'd hoped they'd have brought them out or something similar as they are gorgeous as always. Have gone overboard with the flowers and the stickles.....oh well, image coloured with sakura pens and h20's.
Challenges:
Papertake.......this week they have an open theme.
Roses on paper.......Punch it, I made the frame seperately and then embossed it and then layer the image so that it sits proud of the frame for added dimension,
Magnolia down under.......Stitching.
Just Magnolia.......followed the sketch.
Cut card Thursday.......Dimension include layers etc.
The secret crafter......use pink and green (mine is more aqua) as well as flowers




Hugs from Daniele
thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment
much appreciated

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Love the sparkle from the H20's your card makes me want to go buy some.:)
I love that Image.Beautiful coloring.

Kimba-Slydog said...

Stunning card!!! I love it!!!!!


Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.

Hugs,
Nicole

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon

Debra James said...

Im so glad you got to sit down and create this wonderful card,I was exhausted just reading your day, LOL.BEAUTIFUL card!!!! I love everything about it!! Great job!! Thanks for playing with Magnolia Down Under Challenges, hugs xxxx

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous card daniele!! sweet embellishments & colors :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the stitching challenge – your card is gorgeous.
Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Christy said...

I love the colors...stunning!