Monday 25 April 2011

Sketch N Stash..................


Morning peeps....its Monday and firstly its time for another challenge at Sketch N Stash, where you get to follow a great sketch this week and tell us which is your oldest or newsest stash......cos we're nosy like that, you could use both for my card the ribbon is my oldest which if my memory serves me right is from MME from last year and the papers are from the new delish range called Up Up and Away from First Addition by Trimcraft you get glittery embossed papers and some plainer doubled sided ones that co-ordinate beautifully. Secondly I don't have  to go to work either so I can play to hearts content, I'm gonna break out my melt pot today as its been gathering dust since Christmas, and I might just have an hour in the garden again....I don't know why I started this mamouth task....well I do my neighbour at the bottom of the garden decided to build a wall a foot higher than our 6' fence and it looked hideous so I took my pergola down which needed doing but hadn't planned on doing this year, so I could put up a new fence to hide the back of is wall, why he needed a 7' wall is beyond me but never mind at least its kick started us into remodeling the garden which will be more Ethan friendly when finished......gosh I am rambling on today....back to the card I made for this weeks challenge,

I've used another of those sweet Bo Teddy images, its the hats, theyre so cool. The sketch this week is open for you to pick one from the previous weeks so have a rummage through and see what you can find, I used sketch no 7, the squares turned out slightly larger than anticipated....must measure more acurately next time. The flowers are from Wild Orchid CraftsHobby. The image has been coloured with my fave paints twinkling h20s and the bear has been coloured in with prisma pencils, I like the contrast between matt and shiny using the two colouring mediums
Challenges
Bo Teddy ......use at tag.
ABC challenge....S for sparkle.
C.R.A.F.T flowers.
Just for Fun....squares.
Stamp something flowers , button and sparkle.
Totally gorjuss.....bling it on.
CES....spring colous or image.

                                               Have a lovely day...catch ya later


27 comments:

Von said...

What a sweet card thanks for joining us at Just for fun
Von

Neet said...

Such a cute card - love how you have echoed the colours in the paper into the flowers and the image. Great sketch to fit in with our square theme on JFF.
Thanks for joining us - Hugs, Neet x

Unknown said...

Great card Daniele, love those Teddy Bo's and admire those fresh colours you used. Hugs, Frea

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - love those papers and Bea looks great - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Rosietoes said...

I love those papers too Danielle - the whole range - they are so versatile. :)

Smashing card and lo.

Edna x

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Danielle, fab image & colour choice and luv the DP's

xx Lizzy xx :)

Sue said...

beautiful card Daniele, love the image and your sparkly papers are gorgeous:)

Have a lovely day sweetie:)

sue
xx

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I love these little bears (had you noticed that at all?)
Love the papers and colours, very springlike.
lol Chrissie xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is so sweet, thanks for joining us with CES hugs pops x

angelwhispers said...

This is just so beautiful and I love the colours!!!

What a lucky find when I dropped on your blog its just wonderful!! Love Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Really pretty card and it's prefect for our challenge this week.

Kerry

Meggymay said...

A realy gorgeous cute card, love the hat on the image, and the papers are perfect for the background. xx

sam21ski said...

Well your sketch layout definitely fits into the JFF theme this week.

Thanks for sharing and playing along with your lovely card - Sam xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love Teddy Bo and Bea and this is fab. Great bling for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. Marianne x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Pretty card Daniele such pretty papers and lovely flowers very spring like.

Marie

Betty said...

Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge this week with this gorgeous creation.

Betty x

GDT at C.R.A.F.T for the month of April.

Faye said...

Oh Daniele, this card is gorgeous. I love the soft colours which work so, so well with this image. Very lovely indeedy. Have a great week. Mmmmwah. xxx

Bettina L. said...

Just love the card, the blingies, the stamp, the flowers and the star.Thanks for participating at the TG challenge this week. Bettina

PepPop said...

Lovely card Daniele. The papers are gorgeous. Hope you had a great day in your garden :) Jaqui x

Jaqi said...

Sweet card , fab colours and what a canny image its lovely

~@ngie~ said...

this is gorgeous... I love the colour combo as well as the papers... the image is just too cute ;o)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Linda W said...

Its so cute;)

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Daniele, what an adorable bear.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

An absolute beauty, Danielle!! Love the papers and colours and you used H2Os!! The effect is fab - must dust mine down!! juliexx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, love the colours.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairexx

Clairebears said...

Such a beautiful card, the papers are perfect and you have used my favourite Teddy Bea image!

Thank you for entering Teddy Bo's challenge and good luck :0)

Love Clairebears x

Vicky said...

This is fabulous love the colours. Love these bears to bits.
Thank you for playing along with us at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx