Saturday 1 June 2013

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Afternoon and welcome to another challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, this week we have the theme of .....fathers Day for you being as it is fast approaching, as is my daughters wedding, thought I had a few more weeks but no its less than two weeks to the big day. Better get my skates on and make a card for them or I'll be in trouble.......anyway back to the challenge I thought I'd have a go at a different style card for a change, quite simple to do, you use two card blanks for ths style, one is concertina folded and stuck to the other card by both right and left folds and then you cut panels out on both sides.The background paper is from a Debbi Moore magazine which I've had for ages and ages, just thought it was time I sarted using up some of my older stash. The stamps for the images are from Oxford Impressions and have been coloured with Prismas.
We also have a guest designer joining us for this challenge .......Ragnhild Øren her blog is http://ragnhildas.blogg.no. pop over and check out her lovely vintage designs.





Challenges
CRAFT....Fathers Day/male card.
Creative Inspirations....anything goes with buttons
Crafty Creations.....super hero.
Cards for Men.....Dad
Have a great weekend

11 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card hun, love the vintage feel and shape/fold. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Daniele. Such a fabulous design and I love the images and wonderful detailing
hugs Sue xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, I love the design and the images are stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie W said...

Love your card! Wonderful design and fabulous embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
Jackie :)

Brenda Brown said...

A great design and shape for your card Danielle. I can't believe the wedding is so near now, I am sure you will have everything done to perfection.
Happy Sunday.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Inky Angel said...

Hi Danielle, this is simply fabulous. Love the dimensions you've created and the stamp images are perfect for the occasion.
Hugs,
Katie

Inky Angel said...

Hi Danielle, this is simply fabulous. Love the dimensions you've created and the stamp images are perfect for the occasion.
Hugs,
Katie

mags said...

Wondeful card Daniele. Super shape and design and lovely vintage feel.
Mags
x

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Daniele! This is a fabulous card; I've never attempted that folding technique. I love how you could view it from different angles, in different lighting. Good luck with the wedding plans!!

Cathi ONeill said...

Love your unique folded card, great images, and gorgeous design!! So glad to be on the team with you on SCH!

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for sharing your great male card with us this week at CRAFT challenges.

good luck

Sylvia x