Saturday 3 August 2013

Kraftyhands....

Wow another post from me this week, must be a record, I ussually don't get the time to post more than a couple but I'm on a roll. Today sees the start of a new monthly challenge at Kraftyhands, the theme this month is.....anything goes, a nice easy one for you all to join in with, we would love to see you use a Kraftyhands product as there is a £20 prize to be had.....fabbie or what.
I made a card for my son birthday as he's into steam trains, I used the Golden Age of Steam CD, the train is layered up. The edge trim is a peel off, a nice easy card to make.


have a great weekend
catch up later

10 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Super masculine creation with fabulous image .
hugs Shirley-Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Daniele, I like the train image and your design.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Daniele, I love the image and brilliant design.
hugs Sue xx

Andree said...

A perfect male card Daniele. The train looks fabulous x

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic card Daniele I know at least two males who would be thrilled to receive it as they are train mad, the image looks as if it is coming out the page, this is just superb work.
hugs
lorraine x

Paper Panda said...

Fab man's card.
Mandy x

mags said...

A super male card.
Mags
x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous male card Daniele.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Meggymay said...

Super card for a bloke, its a Fab train picture.
Yvonne

Unknown said...

HI Daniele, great card hunni, very suited for a man, and we know how rare those are (cards I mean, not the men, giggle). Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather on the other side of the Northsea. Hugs Frea