Friday 7 February 2014

Kraftyhands.....

Morning to you all, first of two posts from me today, firstly thank you for all your lovely comments, had a bit of a shock yesterday when the doctors phoned to ask me to go into the surgery to discuss my blood test results, I have been referred for a scan now, at least I'm going to get a good MOT from the various departments. I did ask lots of questions this time as I'm getting a little anxious.
Oh well onto this months challenge at Kraftyhands the theme this month is .......Spring flowers, and boy do we need Spring to arrive with some dry warm days. I have made a stepper card from The Garden Steps Cd featuring these love Auricula flowers.



hugs n smiles

3 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely card Daniele and I hope all goes well with your scan. Hugs x

Sylvia said...

A lovely card Daniele.
Sylvia x

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Daniele. Hope that the test results are good news .
Will be thinking positive for you .
Super card love the ribbon and butterfly as embellishing .
hugs Shirley-Anne