Monday 1 September 2014

Sketch n Stash.......

Morning to you all, and a big hi to my latest follower, thanks for taking the time to pop by, I was off this weekend so I'll be playing catch up today. My sisters, Mum and I went to Wales for the weekend. My Mum who won't go away anywhere now, suddenly decided she wanted us all to have a mini break so we had a girly weekend away going round our favourite haunts when we were children, we stayed just outside Barmouth in a lovely Victorian B&B situated overlooking the estuary. My only problem with Wales is it rains........quite alot, but when the sun shines the scenery is stunning. We went to Harlech, Portmadog and Barmouth and walked that much my poor knees ache so much this morning.


Today sees the start of a new challenge at Sketch n Stash, I chose Pansy Ring to colour which is an image from our sponsors for this challenge. I kept the card very simple, colouring in the image with Prismas and then I sealed over that with Glue n seal before adding the distressed ink background. The sentient is from LOTV.
the winner gets 4 images




hugs n smiles


4 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Daniele - the image is fabulous and so beautifully coloured and I love the Frantage.
Debs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Daniele those flowers and the colours look amazing, stunning work.
hugs
lorraine x

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Daniele - love your deep colours and perfect colouring too! Great pic of your weekend away! Juliexx

Unknown said...

A beutiful card- I love the image and your colouring.