Saturday 25 October 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Afternoon to you all, can't believe that another fortnight has flown by, it's half term next week so it's double trouble for me and hubby, we will be shattered after a few fun filled days.Today is the start of a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, the theme is..........I can see clearly. We want to see something you can see through on your vintage/shabby chic project, I have used acetate to make this shaker card which is a commission for a customers wife. Just hope he likes it. I have used liquid pearls for around the edge of the heart.



have a great weekend
hugs n smiles

5 comments:

Pat said...

Daniele this is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything, the design, colours, embellishments. Have a great week with the grandchildren, we have a couple of days out planned with two of ours. Enjoy the weekend.

Pat xx

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous card Daniele, I'm sure it will be enjoyed by the recipient.
Yvonne x

MagsB said...

Oh wow, Daniele, another gorgeous card! What beautiful colours! Have a good half term with the grandkids!!

love Mags B x

Bridie said...

I adore the pink and green colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

~@ngie~ said...

hope ya well darl & a great shaker card :)

love n hugz Angie xXx