Tuesday 14 April 2015

Album part two......

Welcome to part two of my mini album using a 12 x 12  Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses paper pad. The size of the album is 8x6 back with a covered chip board cover.

close up of the front cover


Flap on left page folds back with a mini pocket


flap lifts up on left page


double flap on right page has a mini pocket on the back of the first flap and then the another
flap folds back as well.


last pages with the flap open

Back of album
I used a Fur coat hook and eye for the album fastener
and the I put a button with diamante on the top of the hook.
Thanks for taking a peek
hugs n smiles



9 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wow, this is an amazing project, have enjoyed the inspiration in these two posts Daniele.
Yvonne xx

Annie said...

stunning! I have just started making mini albums, but nothing this grand just yet!
hugs, annie x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Daniele this is stunning I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

julie_woolston said...

Wow this is stunning Daniele love the amazing detail and colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

mags said...

Wow, the second half is as good as the first. Such a lot of detail, stunning.
Mags
x

Pat said...

FAB-U-LOUS Daniele, such a beautiful project, I love the colours, design and papers. Stunning.

Pat xx

Andree said...

This is a beautiful album Daniele. The papers are gorgeous and I love the lace and flowers on the cover xx

Diane said...

Wow what a fabulous mini album.

Hugs diane

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Daniele this has just blown me away, WOW, it is absolutely breathtaking, so incredibly beautiful, those papers, the pages and design I am lost for words, I am in awe of your creativity, stupendous work Daniele.
hugs
lorraine x