Sunday 21 August 2016

Mini album.......

Afternoon to you all, what a lovely few sunny days we had at the begining of the week, I am Grand children free this week so it's lovely to have a smidge of free time for playing in my craft room, a few weeks ago I finished this album which was inspired by Dorota Kopec I used just a couple of Dylusion sprays and stamps from Heartfelt Creations and Crafty Individuals, the full list of stamps are at the bottom of the post.














Stamps used
CI-437, butterflies, CI-320 bird cage, CI-353 clock, CI-436-script background, CI-435 background, CI-453 Tree, CI-451 film strip, CI-347 butterflies CI-017 script.
Splatters and ring stamps are by Prima and the Botanical Rose stamp is from Heartfelt Creation
Thanks for taking a peek
hugs n smiles

3 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely beautiful... I LOVE the detail on the cover & the fantastic pages.... you should be so proud of that creation darl :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Meggymay said...

A stunning book Daniele, gorgeous covers and pages.
Yvonne xx

Ally said...

this is just aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome!! Wow, looks super duper beautiful!
xoxo, Ally