Sunday 9 April 2017

Spring has finally arrived.......

What a glorious couple of days we have had this weekend, I have managed to finish weeding my garden and planted a few more plants ready for the summer, the theory is to just then chill depending obviously on the weather. A few weeks ago I made an album for my sister featuring the lovely stamps from Crafty Individuals, its a memory album of our family home garden, unfortunately we had to sell the house after Mum became ill so my Son took some lovely pictures throughout the year which I used for this album.

I have used the spring time book from CI for the background papers and then put a wash of gesso over the papers to soften the colours then on some of the pages I used stencils to create the raised areas and then spritzed glimmer mists to add colour in parts before adding the stamping.



I embossed the frame sprinkling on glitter and then stamping
the crackle background stamp using versafine black







CI..209 Winter Trees, CI...287 Birds on a wire,CI....405 Listen to the trees
CI......309 Singing Merrily, CI....116 crackle background

Thanks for taking a peek
Hugs n smiles

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

What a beautiful album with such treasured memories in it. Hope all is well with you xxx

Pat said...

Your album looks gorgeous Daniele with fabulous photo's, definitely an item to treasure.

Pat xx

yanmaneee said...

air max 2019
hermes belt
nfl store
hogan outlet online
yeezy boost
off white hoodie
birkin bag
hermes belts for men
michael kors outlet
coach outlet