Sunday 15 November 2009

Vintage Christmas Card


My third post toady, after being ill yesterday I thought I'd catch up with some challenges today being as I'm feeling alot better probably a 24hr bug....I hope.The challenge at Winter Wonderland is St.Nicholas this week. I have distressed both the main design and the tag and the stamps I have used are both from Crafty Individuals. I love the vintage themes of these stamps and are so versatile.Die Cut Dreams have a Santa theme as well  ohh soon be Christams lol

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

Teri said...

I love your card Daniele! It's so beautiful! I can never get 'vintage' to work for me ... but this is perfect!

Thank you for joining us at Winter WOnderland.

Teri xx

Joey said...

Hi Daniele

This is stunning, I adore your colour choice and arrangement

Thanks for joining us at ww

Joey.x