Monday 31 May 2010

Its a Crafters Companion challenge


Morning fellow bloggers......how stupid am I? ok I know pretty stupid, the only day I get to have a lie in and I get up even earlier than normal.....it must have the excitement of being able to have a lie in that did it ....I was too excited to sleep..... lol ...either that or I'm stupid....I got up at 6.00a.m. I'll probably be asleep later on, mind you my son did not get up yesterday till 2.00p.m I think he'd still be in bed if I hadn't banged on his door to waken him.........he said he's having a rest for a few weeks now he's finished Uni, well his words were a couple of years .....is he having a laugh !!!!!!!!! or what.
So here is my earlier DT card for todays challenge at Its a Crafters Companion....I was up early making this card but in fact its late as I should have it done before today. The image has been coloured with the usual Sakura pens and lots of glamour dust as the challenge this week is a recipe...re-cycle either magazine/newspaper, add 3 buttons and lots of glitter, hadn't got any newspaper or magazine so I used the page of an old book instead. Papers are a digi down load called Patchwork Plum which are on offer today as they have 25% off normally £2.50 ....you get lots to play with as well, these are from Cuddly Buddly.

Other challenges
Sunday sketch and stamp.......sketch
Rosie Dee......fairy tales, I'm sure that this loosly fits the challenge as it baby bear from the Goldilocks and the 3 Bears .....who is going off to sleep in Goldilocks bed. lol. but if we've got to use a fairy then this doesn't fit the challenge.......It because I was up early this morning.
Teddy Stampers.....Bedtime bears
Oh La La challenge....use the colours of their blog site





Big bear hugs
Daniele x

15 comments:

Annie said...

such a pretty card with this adorable teddy bear and I love the colours and layout. thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.
hugs, annie x

Saskia said...

Wow... sweet card! And of course this little bear is part of a fairytale!! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

What a cute card this is. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Netty said...

Smashing card Daniele. Annette x

Carol said...

I love that bear. A great card and thank you for joining us at OLL
Hugs
Carol
xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. I love this image and mine is stil not inked up.
hugs
Ildiko

Cherie said...

Georgeous card.. adorable image and love your colouring.
Thanks for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers.
Love Cherie

Jean said...

Hi Daniele - dropped by to catch up on your more recent blog posts. Beautiful beautiful cards. Enjoyed visiting again. Have a great day!

Arianne said...

Great card! Love the colours and the image!
Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S this fortnight. Good luck in the draw!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Wendi said...

So adorable and I love all the sparkle thank you for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's Challenge.
Good luck;-))m

Tracy said...

Well you do have Once Upon A Time on it too. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sharon said...

hi Daniele, thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. Your card is absolutely delightful. Good luck with your challenges. hugs Sharon

Rene Sharp said...

LOVE your card, it is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Stampers!!

Mira said...

This is soooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)