Sunday 26 December 2010

The Day after....

What a lovely Christmas this year, the first white christmas I can remember for years and although it was extra busy in the shop for the last few days......all those guys getting their shopping at the last moment and then wanting them giftwrapped, it still wasn't as stressed as it's been in previous years.
Hope you recieved the gifts from Santa that you had asked for.......I certainly did, but I did get them for Santa this year so that he could wrap them up as I wasn't sure he'd know what a melt pot was.......lol, I was just trying to be helpful cos' he has so much to remember.I think I'll be having a quiet day today to get over my grandson tearing round the room at a rate of knots yesterady, it took him all day to open his presents as he needed to examine each one before opening another. He did come to visit us twice yesterday, first time in the morning to show us one of his toys he'd got and then for our christams buffet in the evening when the rest of the family came as well.......I love having everyone round even if my house looks like a bomb site the next morning, we didn't need to have party games this year as Ethan entertained us all.......he like putting things in his pocket so he took his tie off and tried to put that in his pocket.......bless, there he was pulling his trousers down to put it in and then he pulled his trousers back up......he had us all in stitches as it looked so funny just hope when he gets to 18 that he doesn't  pull his trousers down to put his wallet in his pocket......lol.
Hope you are all well and making the most of the rest, I've decided this year that I'm not even going sale shopping as so many shops are open today, even my boss wanted me to open ......but one day off doesn't make a christmas.Off to play with my presents now..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, have a wonderful CHristmas, hugs, Frea