Wednesday 3 October 2012

christmas sack....

Morning peeps yesterday it was Ethans 4th birthday so we popped round for jelly and cheesy wotsits for his party tea, yummy and I managed to finish off the wallpapering in my sons room so I only have the painting of two walls......yay.
Its my turn to to post something over at Studio 12 blog so I thought I'd show you the little mini pressie sack I made, I enlarged the sweet gingerbread image from the Picknix Gingerbread twist CD, using gimp and then printed it onto transfer paper which I then ironed onto calico, stitched on some buttons and added a bow to complete......just needs some pressies putting inside it now.


hugs n smiles



14 comments:

Doreen said...

this is simply stunning hun.
Hugs
Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fabulous Daniele, I love the gingerbread men.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele, nice and cheerful!!
Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful project, so much superior than anything you could purchase.
Wishes
Lynne

catherine said...

What a fantastic idea Danielle and a super way for a gift. it looks brilliant. Hope everyone enjoyed the tea party
x catherine

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Meggymay said...

Wow, fantastic idea, looks amazing.
Yvonne x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG this is fantastic Danielle those gingerbread men are delicious, the design is stupendous, awesome project.
hugs
lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Daniele.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

This is an adorable sack Custard Lover. X

Pat said...

Wow Daniele, this is just gorgeous, love the image and the colours. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Ephemera said...

Hi Daniele, how adorable is this, the image is so cute, and your little bag is so beautifully made. xx

Patti P. said...

Wow, this is stunning!!! Your image is so pretty. I have not ever tried this but love it! Hope you have enjoyed your weekend.
hugs...

Ally said...

what a sweet bag, it's adorable! Congrats on your wall...woo hoooooo only two more to be done!
xx, Alessandra
PS: cuddle Ethan from me as a belated birthday cuddle from the land of Chocolate:)