Monday 18 March 2013

OOh La La.....

Bonjour peeps today sees the start of a new challenge at Ooh La La Creations and the theme this fortnight is.....It's a man thing......oopppps nearly added an s to the word man now that would have been a challenge....lol.
For my card I have used images and papers from the Yesterdays Memories CD. On the edge of the torn strip I have heat embossed using gold, the images of the framed picture, fishing rod and bag have all been layered up for dimension.
My daughter has brought her dress, in fact it was the first dress that she saw and she only tried on two dresses, she has also got  her head dress so there is only me to get my outfit now, mind you I'm waiting till I have lost more weight.

have a fabbie day,
off to work now to ice more chocolate easter eggs.

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. I love the image and fabulous design
I'm pleased your daughter has got her dress, how exciting!
Hugs Sue

mags said...

A super male card Daniele. Lovely design and image.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous male card!
Helen x

Brenda Brown said...

Great card for a man Daniele. How exciting things coming together but you are icing chocolate eater eggs and trying to lose weight, must be difficult. Lol.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Daniele, love the image and your design.

Pat xx