Saturday 29 June 2013

Sugar Creek Hollow......

Afternoon fellow bloggers, welcome to a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, we have the theme of...... the colours of your flag for this challenge, now I have used a little artistic licence on this as the blue isn't quite the right colour, as I've used a more turquise than Royal blue. The image is one of the new stamps from Crafty Individuals called CI387, Love is all around, so loving these new collage style stamps. I have coloured the image in with Prismas and used Sakura gold and copper pens to highlight the stamens of the flowers as well as the photo corners.The crown is frantaged with white and gold, for a regal look. The background paper is from Crafty Secrets.




I appreciate your comments but I'm sorry I'm on my holls
at the moment and I'm uable to visit your blogs
but I will catch up when I get back.
Hugs n smiles.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty.
Wishes
Lynne

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I love that image fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing
Hugs Sue xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love this very much Daniele. The image is fabulous!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love how you softened the colours of our flag.
Yvonne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, I like the image and the detail.
Kevin xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love how you have used this new stamp and the colours work perfectly.
Hope you are getting some sun.
hugs Brenda xxx

mags said...

A lovely card Daniele. Super image and love how you have done the crown.
Mags
x

Cathi ONeill said...

Gorgeous card, lovely and soft and great coloring!