Thursday 29 August 2013

Faux Bleaching....

My final project that I made on Saturday with Lindsay Mason is this card using just three colours of distress ink and clear water, I admit to adding some Stardust stickels on the trees and snowman.....well I needed some glitter.....lol.
I must admit it was quite fun to do and I certainly need a bit more practice. My snowman does look a smidge scary.....lol



Looked after Zachary yesterday and he had a play in the garden with his Grandad
mind you Grandad was supposed to be building the pond edges to make it a bit
more Zachary safe being as he's into everything, but I think he got sidetracked.



have a great day
back to work tomorow, still aload more jobs to do.

9 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Daniele. I love how you have done the background and the all the sparkle looks gorgeous.
Such beautiful photos, thank you for sharing,
hugs Sue xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card. loved the super photos.
Yvonne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Daniele, I can't believe how big Zachory has got already, lovely photo's
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous and lovely pics too!
Helen x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the image. The photographs are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fab card and photos.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Anonymous said...

Your card is magical.
Wishes
Lynne

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my Daniele you really are on top of things! Christmas cards already and I've barely started Halloween.
Nothing scary about your snowman he's adorable, such a pretty card too. Now the idea of snow already now that's scary! LOL
Hugs Lynn