Saturday 7 September 2013

Kraftyhands.......

Morning peeps, well the weather man got it right yesterday, such a shame as my son was at his works barbecue at Ragley Hall, complete with fairground rides .....but all outside, just hope the rain held off  for them. So I got to spend Friday night on my own, feet up cuppa and choccy....hmmmm bliss.
This is the first of two posts, the new monthly challenge starts over at Kraftyhands and we have a fabbie sketch for you to follow. I have used the Vintage Christmas Cd, for the image and papers adding frantage to the corners.



Back later

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

A beautiful card Daniele. I love the lace you have used.
Sylvia x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele, such a beautiful image and I love the delicate colours
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card hun, lovely image. Hugs, Claire x

Andree said...

A lovely card Daniele. The lace and image are gorgeous x

Shirley-Anne said...

sorry to be late visiting but have family visiting .
Love your vintage creation with awesome colours and image .
hugs Shirley-Anne