Friday 8 November 2013

Ready Teddy Go.....

Evening peeps......I am soooooo tired, had such a busy week so far what with work and having two Grand kids round for 12 days and nights, last week we went to Twin Lakes at Melton Mowbray which we had never been to before, really great place for smaller children who are not into white knuckle rides and Nanas who can go on with the kids. It was themed for Halloween and we got to carve pumpkins in the barn where they have lots of animals including the cheekiest and cutest Llama I've ever seen......want one now......lol.

Todays card is for the new challenge that has started at Ready Teddy Go and the theme this month is embossing, dry/wet. For a change I got out an embossing folder, love this strip as it can be used for vintage/wedding as well, very versatile. The image is a Fizzy Moon one coloured in with Prismas and the papers are from Dovecraft....lots of lovely cupcake/cooking papers.





......bit of a delay in  posting this as my computer went to cyber heaven last Friday, I lost the hard drive with all my files on it so you can imagine I was gutted, managed to get some back but I'm still missing a few, moral of this story is to back everything up on a portable hard drive. Oh well just get used to this computer now.

hugs n smiles

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I like the fuzzy moon image the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a sweet card Daniele. Sounds like you have been extra busy lately, hope you have more you time soon.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Sue said...

Good to see you back Daniele, it sounds like you have had a busy week!
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and pretty detailing.
I hope you get some time to relax soon.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is just adorable, love the image and your gorgeous colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele. Love these fizzy moon images.
Mags
x