Thursday 6 February 2014

Garden Floral.....

Morning peeps, phew another week of storms and still more to come, the weather forecast said 3 times worse than yesterday, when will it end. I can't image how those poor people are that are flooded out and no sign of it ending. Although we live near a small river it never gets that high to cause flooding thank goodness.
The launch of the new Cd from the guys at Kraftyhands is tomorrow at 11.00am on Create and Craft, the new Cd is called The Floral Garden Collection and is full of gorgeous floral designs including step cards, toppers ad papers. Hydrangeas are one of my favourite flowers, I love the varied shades on the petals which is why I chose one the topper tags to play with, I've used a Marianne die and added frantage to it.




hugs n smiles

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful florals, looks like another great CD.
Yvonne

Netty said...

Beautiful card Daniele, hugs Annette x

Sue said...

I love hydrangeas too. Your card is gorgeous, such a beautiful image, I love the detailing and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. Love the addition of the frantage.
Mags
x