Saturday 24 May 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Afternoon peeps hope you are having a wonderful weekend, hope the weather improves though ready for the Bank Holiday, not that I have anything planned other than decorating the kitchen, knowing me though I will get side tracked, I've still got to turn up the hem on a pair of curtains as well.......busy weekend for me and then next week my hubby and son are off for a few days so that we can have a fun filled couple of days with Ethan and Zachary.
Todays card is for the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, the theme is......Food /Drink, for my card I have used the Femme Fatale Cd from Kraftyhands. I have embossed the edge of the frame with Frantage and then added pearls to the inside edge



hugs n smiles

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautifully Daniele, love all the pretty details.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Annette G said...

wow, its a gorgeous card, Annette x

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun....:o)

Enjoy your weekend...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

MagsB said...

What a beautiful vintage card, Daniele! Absolutely gorgeous!

Have a great weekend, I hope that in between coping with the kitchen and the curtains you'll have some time to relax!

love Mags B x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele. Love the frantage and all the detail. Hope you had a good weekend.
Mags
x