Saturday 19 July 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow......

Afternoon peeps, hope you are having a great weekend, today sees the start of a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow and the theme this fortnight is......On the road, so we would love to see all your vintage/shabby chic projects.
For my card I have used a couple of stamps from Crafty Individuals, the map is from Marianne Designs. I folded it up and distressed the edges for a more vintage look. The car tag has been coloured in with Prismas and the background for the 3 Gentlemen stamp had a spritz of water over a background using Tattered Rose, Pumice Stone and Milled Lavender. The quote is from a Kaisercraft stamp set.


Hugs n smiles

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, finally some time for blogging! How are you doing?? It's incredibly hot here so I'm hiding in my craftroom. Love your card, it's got that great vintage feel which I really like as you know! Hugs Frea

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. Jayne

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous vintage card and images. Hope you are recovering well, sending you hugs.
Yvonne x

mags said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. Great vintage feel and love the images.
Mags
x