Thursday 7 August 2014

Kraftyhands......

Ooops a bit late posting this today, had to go to the doctors first thing this morning, I have been signed off work for another three weeks, I was expecting to be back sooner than this, but apparently my tummy is still quite swollen, so I need to take things easy to heal a bit quicker.......which is easier said than done when I'm not used to sitting around so much.

For this months challenge at Kraftyhands we have a fabbie sketch for you to follow.




I have used the Dangerous Dinosaurs for this card, the T.Rex has been layered up, the teeth took some cutting. I think I will keep this card for a little monster in our lives as it's his 6th Birthday soon.
........any guesses!!



Have a great week


7 comments:

Annette G said...

wow, great impact card and love the teeth. Try and rest Daniele otherwise you will definitely suffer for it. Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Daniele love the Dinosaur
Hugs Julie xxx

Meggymay said...

Awesome card for your grandson. Try to take things easy, don't rush things.
Take care Yvonne xx

Craftdee said...

Great card. Make the most of your time off work, it'll be back soon enough! Everybody told me that having your gallbladder out is a "nothing" operation, so you feel you "should" be back to normal by now; but I found (like you) that there really is no such thing as nothing when it comes to operations... as they say, it is what it is and you've just got to deal with it. I had that sort of swelling too, the good thing is that when it does come down you feel like you've lost a load of weight 'coz all your clothes fit again :-)) Donna xx

mags said...

A super card Daniele. I know what you mean about the cutting out of the teeth. Mine was nearly toothless a few times lol. You take card and make the most of the time to rest and don't rush things.
Mags
x

Paper Panda said...

Great card - works really well for this sketch!
Mandy x

a melhor parte de mim said...

Thhis is great