Wednesday 5 August 2015

Mini Album......

Don't know where the time is going to and its seems ages since I last blogged, I'm in the process of making another album at the moment.........getting addicted to making these in fact I don't know what I'm going to do with them all, I might have to have a craft stall sometime in the future to sell some of them. However I thought I would share with you an album I made using Kaisercaft papers called Telegraph Road .This is an album in a box, with lots of bling and vivid colours which is well out of my comfort zone.

Front of album in a box









Thanks for taking a peek
hugs n smiles

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous mini album Danielle. So much details outside and inside.
Yvonne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Stunning results Daniele, the red pinks combo looks beautiful xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous album Danielle love the beautiful detail and colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. Love the colours and all the detail.
Mags
x