Sunday 18 October 2009

Bright & Zingy


I hope this card fits the theme at Magnloia this week, its about as bright and zingy as I get. I followed the sketch from Sketch and Stash as it was a simple sketch but gave you the opportunity to jazz it up,the new stash I used for this was the flowers  the blue ones are from http://www.beecrafty.co.uk/ and the other two flowers are from Tabby Crafts .....loving these. My Time to Craft have a DT call and the criteria is quick and cute well I managed to complete this card in under 30mins, which is quick for me lol....

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely card, pretty colours and cute image. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Chrissie said...

What a sweet card and doesn't Tilda look lovely with her bright colours?
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

made by fifi said...

great cute card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Jill said...

beautiful card Daniele I love the image and your colouring is so detailed thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Stunning card Daniele, your colouring is so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a pretty card - thanks for joining the quick and cute challenge!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Daniele - I couldn't find an Email address - could you contact me with this please - there is an email link on my blog!