Tuesday 6 October 2009

Artistic Stamper Workshop



At the weekend I visited the 'Artisan craft' show near Leamington Spa with my daughter, we thought we'd have a go a something different so we signed up for Jennies workshop (she runs The Artistic Stamper) and we made a frame using alcohol inks dabbed over the frame that had been covered in metallic paper and grungeboard for the flowers,never used any of these materials before but we had a go so here is my finished frame the picture that is going in it is the butterfly one but can,t print it off just yet but I thought I'd let you see it as I thought of this picture as soon as we got going.Will post the updated version as soon as I get the photo printed

1 comment:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the Frame, it looks really good, and glad you enjoyed the workshop:)
Jennie