Monday 18 October 2010

Monday.........

Morning fellow bloggers, just a quick post to say I have emerged from the pile of Dt cards that I was making for Cuddly Buddly......bit hush hush at the moment waiting for the release date later this week and at the Nec in November, I had decided that I wasn't going this year due to having a 2  day worksop schedule at LB Crafts with Lin and Linda......sooooo looking forward to that esp. the melt art class as I've never played with a melt pot before, hubby said he would get me one for Christmas.......however getting back to the question of whether to go to the Nec or not, yep I'm going with my daughter now on the Sunday so that makes 3 days of crafting heaven......I am going to be sooooo broke, as its so hard resisting shopping at Lins shop as well.Oh well better go and get ready for work being as I didn't win the lottery this week..........I was going to add a sneak peek but Mr. Blogger is playing up ....maybe later

No comments: