Friday 28 October 2011

Polkadoodle.........

Morning peeps firstly thank you all for your kind  and supportive comments about my daughter,shes back home and resting if that is at all possible with a 3 year old, but hes great for cuddles, secondly whats happened to the weather, rained all day on Thursday, yuk......don't like the wet stuff and thirdly I went for a health check that the local docs invited me to, and apart from having slightly raised cholesterol  I'm not in too bad a shape .......lol, she gave me a diet sheet telling me which foods to avoid but when I said I worked for Thorntons she said that was ok because the chocolates are yummy, although I've got a slight feeling that they are on the foods to avoid list.
Anyway todays card is similar  to last weeks card in as much that I've used the same sweet image from Wee Stamps called Silver Fairy. I've gone for similar colours again, I tend to use the same colours for a time before I move onto the next ones, I'm like that with food I'll have the same sandwich for dinner for weeks until I get fed up with it......I guess I'm just weird.!!!! don't all agree at once please.
The papers are from the Polkadoodle Cd Magical winter part 1, I lurvvvvve these grey lilac colours and are perfect for any occassion. The theme this week for the Polkadoodle challenge is mythical creatures so you can join in with your faries, unicorns, dragons etc.I've made a shaker card, not done one of these before, I used a lovely vintage chunky glitter for the inside and the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts.So don't forget to join in the fun this week.




Challenges
Truly Scrumptious......shaker card/box.
Paper Pretties......embellish it, flowers, brads, bling.
Lollipop Crafts......Embellish it.
My Craft Spot......use acetate.They have the most delish looking twine and seam binding in awesome colours......I need to move to America.....lol.
Papercrafting Journey......Use a digi papers and image)
Crafty Ribbons......Bingo (Punch/dies, Flowers and ribbon)
Charisma......anything goes
Totally Papercrafts......glitter it
Crafts 4 Eternity.....Magical mystical
Off to work now to put up the Christmas tree in the window......talk about early
hugs n' smiles


33 comments:

mags said...

Hi Daniele
Lovely card. The image is gorgeous and lovely colours and embellishments used. Glad to hear your daughter is back home and resting.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge.

Lisa x

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Daniele, I have only just read your last post and my thoughts are with your daughter and your family and of course you.
Your card is fabulous. I love that you have made a shaker card. I'm not too pleased with my card for this week but I hope to do better once Daniel is back at school after half term.
Hugs, Clare x

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. I really lovely the mauve shades too (I used to use this colour so much that I got called the purple queen at stamp club a while back!)
Glad to hear your daughter is doing OK and I'm sure Ethan will be a great help to her.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Doreen said...

Your card is so stunning. Love it.
The image is gorgeous *lol*
Wish You a nice weekend
Doreen xx

Ephemera said...

Firstly my thoughts are with your daughter and you and your family. From experience I know what a dark and difficult time she will be going through and I hope she will feel better day by day.
The card is beautiful, such a pretty image and lovely soft shades. XX

Anne said...

Hi Daniele
Absolutely beautiful card. I love Wee Stamps and you've coloured this one up beautifully. Great shimmer on those roses too
Anne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Daniele, I like everything about it !!
Kevin xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Glad to hear your daughter is home.
This card is totaly fab. Brilliant colouring. Hugs
Chris x

Lana Clarke said...

Great card Daniele and the glitter looks super inside xx

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. Love the colour.
Glad you daughter is home safe and sound.
Jaqui x

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely card Danielle but then purple is my favourite colour so for me its perfection! Cheers Claire x

carol said...

ooh so pretty, love the fowers, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY RIBBONS, x carol

Diane said...

A stunning card, Danielle! I do love these Wee Stamps images!
Diane x

pinky said...

Stunning creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Ally said...

this is the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest image ever!!! Wowzie! I loooove this fairy, oh man!
good to hear that your baby is out of hospital, wish her all the best!
haha, yep, chocolate defenitely is on the wrong side of the list :o))) but I don't care, I love, love, love, love it and would never do without it :o) I'm an addict (and mind, I am Swiss, we have the best chocolate that exists on this planet :))))
Hugs, Alessandra

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card. Glad your daughter is home. Yvonne x

Jayne said...

Beautiful shaker card.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x

G Peplow said...

Hi Daniele, This is such a beautiful image and your colouring and design are gorgeous, Gay xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a stunning card hun & gorgeous colour too :D
My thoughts are with you & your family specially your daughter!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card!

Saskia :)

Lynn Stevens said...

So glad to hear your daugher is back home and doing better.
Great news about your check uop- esp if you don't have to give up chocolate! LOL
Gorgeous card Love all your flowers .so lush!
hugs Lynn

Sharon said...

Just love the colours you have used so pretty!
I'm quite jealous of your job!! Glad to hear your daughter is home and hope she improves.xx

Bamabel said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the beautiful image and it is perfectly paired with the shaker element. Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Beth said...

This is such a pretty card, I love all the girly details and the sprinkle of glitter! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Kate said...

This is gorgeous - absolutely beautiful! Each detail is just perfect! I especially like the flowers you've added. Great job!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Chrissie said...

Absolutely stunning Daniele, your colouring skills are awesome sweetie.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she makes a speedy recovery and is soon back to normal.
lol Chrissie xx

pinky said...

Back again, thanks for joining us at C4E this week too.
Pinky

Liz said...

I love it !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

crazyribbonlady said...

Fab card! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
Emma x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

this is gorgeous - absolutely beautiful....wonderful colours.....

Hugs
Judith

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge this time. luv gina xx