Monday 3 October 2011

Stamp out......

Just read a letter by Mo Manning on her blog about stamping out image theft.......pop over here to read it. I am so behind her on this,it really annoys me when anyone steals whether its images, films, and video games, I know from what my son does and how long it takes him to create something to be used in a game......Hours and hours, and then someone comes along and doesn't see why they shouldn't just download it for themselves and not pay.....its THEFT and if  you stole a product from a shop you would be prosecuted. Without artists in any category there would be no entertainment, whether its reading, watching a film, playing a video game, colouring in an image for a card.......Ok thats my rant over for the morning
Hope you all have a great day

No comments: