Friday 18 November 2011

Polkadoodles........

Morning, another glorious day yesterday, we went to Olney to visit LB Crafts and Lin let me buy some of her plastic 12x12 stacking paper trays for £1 each which I've been after for quite a while so I was well over the moon..... thanks Lin, her shop closes the week before Christmas but she will still be teaching......yay. I did end up spending a smidge more as well on stamps which my hubby and daughter are buying me for Christmas, I still want them wrapped up though........lol.On the way back we stopped of at a craft centre just outside the village of Weedon on the A5 and my Mum fell in love with a tree which was about 8' high now considering I had filled the boot of the car with 20 shelves we still managed to get the tree in which I brought her for Christmas but the car was rather full with us all in and a tree.......lol.
Today see the start of another challenge at Polkadoodles this week the theme is a shaped Christmas card, I made a stepper card with papers from the Magical winter Cd, I love the papers on this Cd. I've cut some of the trees out and then mounted them on top of each other for dimension.




Challenges
Paperplay.....shaped card.
Stampavie......anything but square.
Paper Pretties.....non traditional christmas colours.
Digital Tuesday........Christmas time.
Oh La La.....Bingo (ribbon, diecut, and sparkle).
off to York tomorrow for a shop and to go to the train museum 
and the day after that I'm going to a train show so I'm having a chuffing weekend.......lol
hugs for the weekend

13 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow....thats look so elegant......

Hugs
Judith

Marion said...

Hi Daniele,
Love this card and the shape. Fab to get a bargain on something you want isn't it. Have a great weekend.
hugs
Marion

Ally said...

this is another wonder-, wonder-, wonderful creation!!! Love it!
Huggies, Alessandra

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous side stepper card Daniele, I like the pastel colours.
kevin xx

mags said...

Beautiful card Daniele
Love the soft colours you have used, very elegant.
Mags
x

Netty said...

wow what a fabulous outing and you crammed so much in........lol
Loving your wonderful Christmas card Daniele, enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Vicky said...

Ooh Daniele this is so pretty hun...and I'm loving the design too sweetie...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful Christmas card, have a good weekend.
Yvonne x

Enfys said...

Love this Crimbo card Danielle, so soft and pretty. Love the sound of your bargains too.
hugs
En xx

Patricia Chalas said...

Daniele looks so elegant!

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful Daniele.
Have a wonderful time in York!
Hugs, Clare x

Sue said...

Wow wow wow this is stunning have got the CDs but not had time to even open them yet i think it will be my next job Luv Sue x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card hun :D
Its great when you can get a bargain or 2..isnt it!
hugs and xxx
Gemma