Thursday 9 May 2013

Shabby Chic Boutique......

Morning peeps, off today for a hair and make up reheasal for my daughter.....I'm wearing a hat so I'm not bothering with having my hair done, I think it will be well and truly squashed. Talking of weddings we were looking through my wedding album a few days ago, when we asked Ethan who he thought the people were, he said thats Nana.......(I was well flattered as he recognised me as a 20 something bride) when we asked who the man was he said it was the Compare the Market man off the telly.......we fell about laughing as he pointed him out in every photo, it has to be said that hubby did have a beard so he did look abit like the man in the TV advert, but Ethan wouldn't accept that it was really his Grandad.

Todays card is using the Shabby Chic Boutique again, this image came from a photo frame project that you can make on the Cd but I used the image and made this easel card instead, with layering on the building. I used one of the Damask papers for the background and added lots of bling.




hugs n smiles

13 comments:

Fliss said...

OMG Daniele! What an absolutely stunning creation. A fab shape and all the detail and colour looks amazing.
Your little photo anecdote made me smile too.
Hugs, Fliss xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is stunning Daniele I like everything about it!!!
Kevin xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hello Daniele, this is a beauty. Love how you have made an easel card. Suz x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Daniele. I love the design and gorgeous colours.
Don't you just love the things young children say!!
hugs Sue xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous creation, loved Ethan's comment on the photo's.
Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card Daniele and love the story about grandads photo.
Hugs {brenda} x0x

Netty said...

wow loving your fabulous card. Hugs Annette x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, love the design and the beautiful scene.

Pat xx

mags said...

A gorgeous creation Daniele. Love how you have created an easel. Stunning.
Mags
x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card and such an adorable image.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWW Daniele this looks totally awesome, wow, what a fantastic and very beautifully designed creation, such talent you have, I love, love, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Aww children are a delight being a grandma is just so lovely!!
Your card is really beautiful.
I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.