Thursday 30 May 2013

Summer of 59......

I wonder if the Summer of 59 was sunny cos I'm soooooo getting fed up with the rain again, thank goodness I managed to get my plants planted last weekend and I caught up with the weeding, at least its been gentle rain and everything is still standing so hopefully we'll still get a display when the sun does shine......ever the optomist.
Today sees the lauch of the new Cd Summer of 59 from the guys at Kraftyhands, lots of summery papers and images for you to play with. The times of the shows on Create and Craft  are 12 noon and 4pm, so tune in for more inspirational ideas from the team and the guys.

This is an 8x8 card, the image is layered and I then mounted it onto 
a central panel with die cut edges before mounting it onto the
background paper.

off to play in my craft room and then its back to work tomorrow
.....you wait the sun will come out then......lol.

2 comments:

Claire said...

A beautiful card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. I love the image and pretty papers.
Let's hope the weather improves soon, at least you don't need to water your plants!
hugs Sue