Saturday 7 June 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Afternoon fellow crafty bloggers, I am at Moxley today for a marathon scrap booking day, at least three lay outs......phew will I ever keep up as I am not the quickest crafter. I have another hospital appointment on Monday this time its for the surgical clinic so I guess I will be having an op.  Todays card is for the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, the theme this fortnight is.......Here comes the Bride. My sister wanted a wedding card making so it was a perfect excuse The swallow a Sizzix die and has bean frantaged with gold and white and then I added glass glitter and iridescent shavings. The doily is a Stampin' up stamp which I embossed with white on vellum.



have a great weekend

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful and romantic card Daniele and I love the image and added bird. Good luck with your appointment xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

A very beautiful card Danielle I like the vintage image and all the lace.
Kevin xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful and romantic, the bird looks fantastic as well.
Yvonne

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW Danielle is that ever gorgeous!
My kinda eye candy!
So sorry to hear about your OP I do hope everything is o.k?
Hugs Lynn