Saturday 21 June 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow....

Afternoon to my crafty friends, yay last day at work for awhile, it's that time of year for chillin' and relaxing in the sun except we are going to Orlando and my guess is we will not be doing very much relaxing. I'm looking forward to the shopping though, my craft shopping route is already planned, not that I don't have room full of stash anyway, but it would be rude not to go all that way without checking out the local shops.

Todays card is for the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow and the theme this fortnight is Flowers, please don't forget if you are entering that we want to see Shabby Chic or Vintage projects only as we are a vintage challenge blog. For my card I used an image from Doodle Pantry, I am using an image called English Bluebells, coloured in with Prismas. I have added a string of crystal beads around the edge of the image. The papers and vintage seam binding are from Live and Love Crafts, the perfect place to shop for all things vintage.



Another nice sunny day here so I guess I will be selling lots of ice creams
at work today.......
hugs n smiles

5 comments:

Plony said...

Lovely card and I like the blue colors....very pretty.
I am proud to be part of the team now...
Hugs Plony

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Daniele. Enjoy your holiday.
Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous design and such a pretty card. Enjoy your holiday when it comes round xx

Pat said...

Beautifully designed card Daniele and the image is gorgeous.

Pat xx

mags said...

A beautiful card Daniele. Have a good holiday.
mags
x