Tuesday 8 July 2014

A couple of challenges.....Ooh la La Creations and Kraftyhands

Well I'm back off my holls, having just spent a fabbie two weeks in Orlando Florida, we had a great time, spent our time at Universal Studios and we got to have a look around the new Harry Potter Diagon Alley that officially opened yesterday but we were at the park when they had a soft opening ......totally amazing details to the sets and I have to admit that its better than the studios tour here at Warner Bros in London. The rest of our time was spent shopping. I managed to find a couple of good craft stores who had a sale on at the time and then with vouchers the savings were brill. I also attended a StampFest show on the Saturday......I shopped till I dropped. I will post some piccies of my haul later in the week.

I'm a little late posting a couple of Dt cards so here is the first one for Ooh La La Creations, the theme was picked by me for this challenge.....an easel card, I have used the new Cd called Say it with words, the art work is by Marie Rayner, the good thing about this Cd is that you get images to colour in yourself as well as the coloured images with coordinating papers.



Now the second card is for the Kraftyhands monthly challenge the theme this month is .....Summer Holidays I have used the Vintage Transport Cd  for my card. The image conjures up holidays of the past on steamers. On the Cd you will find lots of vintage images of Tractors, boats, cars etc all with coordinating papers as well as card sets, ready to click and print.



catch up with you later
hugs n smiles

5 comments:

Judith said...

Two gorgeous cards Danielle the first one is one of my favourite type of cards - I always love florals and garden scenes even top that - and what a bow on that lovely nautical card! - hope you don't catch the a Florida bug- we started going 20 years ago - now it's 3 times a year! - the craft shops are fab aren't they - I found the MFT shop a couple of years ago - another place to spend crafty money lol hugs Judith x

Meggymay said...

Two fabulous cards Daniele, look forward to seeing your new stash.
Yvonne x

Sylvia said...

Two lovely cards Daniele.A good holiday and crafty shopping too, perfect.
Sylvia x

Plony said...

Lovely cards Danielle, totally different cards but both lovely.
Hugs Plony

mags said...

Two great cards Daniele. Sounds like you had a fab holiday too.
Mags
x