Sunday 6 July 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow....

Afternoon peeps hope you have had a lovely week and an even better start to the weekend, today sees the strat of the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow and the theme this fortnight is to add some metal as an embellishment or add a charm.



My project for this challenge is a mini album that I have made to celebrate my daughters wedding.....which happens to over 12 months ago, gosh that year has flown by so quick......scary. I have used Kaisercraft True Romance papers and stickers for the front cover, the Love title I have coloured in with gold and then added gilding wax to the edges as well as glitter. The beads hanging from the birdcage are from my Dad who passed away 12 years ago, I also had some stitched to my daughters dress just as a reminder that he was still with us in our hearts.


On my back tomorrow from Orlando so catch up with you real soon
hugs n smiles



4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I like the Design and the colours.
Kevin xx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful design Daniele, have a safe trip back home. Xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Daniele.
Mags
x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful creation.
Greetings Doris