Saturday 23 August 2014

Bo Bunny mini album......

Evening to you all, well it looks like summer has finished although today wasn't too bad, we were hoping to go away for a few days next week but having seen the weather forecast we have decided to wait and go somewhere a smidge warmer later on in the year, mind you looks like we might be getting an ash cloud again real soon. I have finished this mini album for my assistant manager who has been looking after the shop in my absence, she went on a trip to LA earlier on in the year with her mum so I thought I'd make her a mini album to keep me busy whilst I was off recuperating, although it has to be said I haven't done that much crafting, spent far too much time sleeping. I have used a Bo Bunny paper pad 6x6 and some stickers and chip board shapes from the same collection..........C'est la Vie, love this collection, it's so pretty.


Front cover, the doily has been stamped with a script stamp,
the album is full of flaps and pockets so that Terri can add more 
photos and there are also journalling spots as well as tags
for her extra journalling.












Have a great Bank Holiday
hugs n smiles




2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful gift, she will love the album you made to store memories.
Yvonne xx

mags said...

This is wonderful Daniele. I am sure this will be treasured.
Mags
xm