Monday 18 August 2014

Sketch n Stash.....

Morning fellow crafty bloggers, another weekend gone, August is becoming a bit like early winter, the temperature is low and most days it rains.......come on sun please shine again. I am still struggling to get out and about, this op has knocked me more than  I thought it would, I thought I would go to Leicester to check out some new wallpaper, I managed 2 shops and then had to go home as I was feeling really ill. I have no energy and I'm still in pain around my stomach area, I though after 3 weeks I would be back to normal or nearly as good as, I've never sat around or slept so much.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Sketch n Stash so here is this fortnights sketch.


Prize 4 images

I have used this lovely watering can from Delicious Doodles, which I have coloured in with prismas and used a white gel pen to highlight the petals, the papers are from First Edition called New Bloom.




Hugs n smiles
Challenges
Delicious Doodles....anything goes
Gem of a Challenge.....stitching real or faux


5 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

this is gorgeous darl.. love that image :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Sally said...

Love this Danielle...fab colouring.
Hope you are back to full strength soon too.
Sorry for the lack of visits.
Hugs Sally xxx

mags said...

This is lovely Daniele. Love the design and colours. Really hope you are feeling better soon.
Mags
x

Julie said...

This is beautiful Daniele! Great image and wonderful colours and details! Hugs, Juliexx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “Anything goes using a Delicious Doodles image”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)