Thursday 13 November 2014

Emporium of Curiosities.....

Morning to you all, don't know about you but I'm starting to panic a smidge with Christmas fast approaching and time flying, I haven't even started to think about making cards or shopping really......still a few weeks to go but at work it goes into manic mode so I like to get all mine done before December.
I haven't had that much time to craft either, so todays card is one I made a little while back ready for the launch of the Emporium of Curiosities cd from the guys at Kraftyhands which you can find here.Love the vintage elements on this Cd as well as the scrummy background papers.


better go and get ready as my Grandson Zachary will be flying through the door any minuet and he's a handful to say the least
hugs and smiles

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful vintage card Daniele. The images look fantastic.
Yvonne x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele. Do love this CD with all its vintage elements.
Mags
x