Monday 24 November 2014

Keeeeeep Dancin'

Morning to all my fellow crafty bloggers, hope you all had a fabbie weekend, I ended going to a train show with my son which I hadn't really planned on, I was hoping to get some curtains hemmed and hung but it was not to be, but they will wait till another day.
Today sees the start of a new challenge at Sketch n Stash, we have two sponsors for this challenge.
I just love this new stamp from LOTV, only because I'm a strictly fan, love all the bling and glam of the show, my parents were professional ballroom dancers but I never learnt, due to hubby having two left feet and was unteachable......bless him.
The image was coloured in with Prismas with Frantage around the image, and the papers are from First Edition.






Prize $10

Prize £10

Have a great week
hugs n smiles

7 comments:

Debs said...

Totally adorable Daniele - gorgeous detailing.
I too am a big Strictly fan - love it :o)
Hope you had a great weekend.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

this is a very nice card . The design I find cute and the coloration is made ​​perfect. And decorating completes the whole off to a great result . Very nice...

Hugs
Doris

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, love that sweet image.
Yvonne x

Pat said...

Stunning card Daniele, the image is gorgeous and I love the frantage around the edge, lovely card design too.

Pat xx

mags said...

This is lovely Daniele. Gorgeous image and love the colour and all the detail.
Mags
x

Julie said...

Fabulous card Mrs H! Stunning colours and of course I adore the frantage and sparkle! Hugs, Juliexx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a pretty design Daniele as always.
Sorry I haven't been around in ages but life took over particularly with workshops which have been far more time consuming than I thought they would be, but lesson learned lol.
Hope all is well with you.
hugs Brenda xxx