Tuesday 1 September 2015

Crafty Individuals challenge.......

It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Individuals and the theme this month is .......anything goes, I have made another mini shabby chic album featuring photos of my Mum and her family as well as my Dad, I thought I would do one for my sister this time, so this is version two. For the  cover I have used the stamp C1-320 which I stamped using memento inks in Angel Pink, London Fog, Pistachio and Lulu Lavender, the background of the heart has been frantaged with Vintage pink, ice shavings and vintage glitter, the background paper has been stamped using the new doily stamp which has been embossed in white with stamp CI-441. Flower heads C1-206 are coloured with prisma pencils and the centres have clear plastic beads in the centre for a lovely frosty look.


the rose and the heart I made using Martha Stewart air drying paper clay, I've never used this before but the detail from the moulds is really good and the embellishment is really light and is suitable for painting, I painted mine with gesso and then brushed some treasure gold onto the rose. I also spritzed the paper with g;immer mist in Vintage pink.

Page 2


The pansies are from the same flower head stamp as above also coloured with Prismas and the splodged with gesso, and on the background paper I used C1-439 stamped with London Fog, the stencil  which is also from Crafty Individuals is done with Prima modelling paste and then spritzed with glimmer mist.

Page 3


I have used the same doily stamp again but stamped with London Fog, and the the image stamp is C1-139,  the die cut of the chandelier  has been frantaged , I have used cheese cloth behind all of the photos for a soft look.
I will be posting the next couple of pages next week, so don't forget when entering the challenge you need to use a product from Crafty Individuals and each entry will receive a discount code for a whopping 25% off your next order.

Thanks for taking a peek
Hugs n smiles

4 comments:

Jacee said...

What a pretty card Danielle, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous memories book Daniele, your sister will love this.
Yvonne xx

mags said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Daniele. Look forward to seeing the rest of the pages.
Mags
x

Gio said...

This album is so precious . For the photos and for the lovely realization. SImply beautiful!