Monday 7 September 2015

Crafty Weekend......

Well the summer is over and the kids are back to school, so now the sun might come out, I spent the weekend crafting at a retreat in Moxley with a wonderful group of ladies headed up by Debs and Lisa who put on the most amazing event to celebrate their 10th birthday that I have ever been to, we started the show with a class by Morag Cutts on Sunday which the photos of part of the project are below as I have yet to finish my mini album to go inside the bottom suitcase. A marathon day on the Saturday starting with a class by Helen D Pritchett, then a class by Katy Leitch, two more classes in the evening by Debs and Lisa featuring one messy lay out and one clean and simple scrap lay out all using wonderful products and I've got so much stash left that I will be crafting for the next few weeks to use it all up. Then on Sunday we had a class with Louise Collins and made another fabbie project.  On top of all that the food was totally amazing and then we go and get a goody bag stuffed with more crafting goodies........an amazing wonderful weekend. Photos of the rest of my projects to follow over the next week or so.

The project that we made with Morag is this pretty stacked suitcase filled with flowers and a sweet bird, gilding flakes on the cases and lots of dry brushing to this shabby chic.





Pics of album to follow

Fun weekend over back to work today
hugs n smiles

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful Daniele - sounds like you had an amazing time xxx

julie_woolston said...

Oh Wow Daniele this is an amazing project I absolutely love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jacee said...

Oh my, this wonderful, what a gorgeous project, I love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jeanette58 said...

Wow beautiful Daniele hugs Jeanette xx

Meggymay said...

Wow, this looks stunning. You must have had the most fantastic weekend.
Yvonne xx

Untitled said...

Thhis is a great blog