Thursday 29 April 2010

Just Peachy

Haven't done a little magnolia pony for a while so I thought it was time it had an outing.....what made me choose pink and peach I have no idea, I coloured the image in and then had to go through all my papers to find something suitable.....I used 3 papers from Wild Raspberry by K&Co not use them before and I've had them ages......naughty me I just love collecting paper pads and then think its a shame to cut them up lol.
Used cosmic shimmer paint for the peach and for the highlights in the pink I used a pink rose Sakura pen, don't think I'll ever get fed up using these.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima , I spritzed the white flower in Tuscan Sun glimmer mist to get the peach shade, added crystal bead sprays and gold curl stamens to complete the detail.

Challenges
Just Magnolia....anything goes
Roses on Paper......sketch
Pile it on.......make it sweet.
Magnolia down Under.....use a charm.
Charisma....Girly and flowers
Our Creative Corner.........Blossoms/flowers.




hugs from Daniele x
thanks for taking a peek and I apppreciate your lovely comments
thank you

11 comments:

Bev said...

Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

pink lady said...

This is so pretty, the colours are gorgeous and the image is really cute. I love all the flower details too - fab ! x

Diane said...

What a sweet horse! Lovely papers and colors Daniele!!

Chantelle said...

Awww, how cute - lovely colours. Great creation for the challenge at MDUC.

Kylie said...

Beautiful! I love the colours and papers.

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!
Kyliek

Dena said...

You know....I have always LOVED that cute horse and never bought it! It really is sweet and you did a fabulous job with it on your card!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Unknown said...

oooooo I love your card! your pony is perfect:-) and i really like the type of card you have made.
hugs
karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful casrd!!! The colors are FAB!
Thanks for playing with Magnolia down Under Challenges, hugs Janiel xxx

jannes hobbykrok said...

Such a sweet card!Love the image!
Janne

Allison said...

so pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Iris Wiechmann said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the embellies, colors and the shimmer and glitz.

Thanks for joining us at ROP/BNW

Hugs,
Iris