Monday 12 April 2010

Venice Card

My assistant manager wanted a card featuring Venice for a relatives birthday.....always abit nervous about making cards to order in case they don't like them, I based this card on a tag I'd done already, I glimmer misted the papers for the background as I could't find anything to go with the main image, the stamps are from Darkroom Door, and I used brokrn chine and spiced marmalade for the distressing with glimmer mists added.
Challenges
Everybody art....sketch.
Paper Sundaes....make a scene.
Crafty Angels......my favourite things, for me its Venice as afave holiday spot and distressing for fave crafty thing,

Stamped lace image with a stamp from B Line

Text stamped onto tissue and then stuck on top of image

Thanks for taking a peek
hugs from Daniele x

2 comments:

Shirl said...

Everything about this card is absolutely gorgeous whoever receives this is going to be blown away. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angel good luck with the top 3.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Chrissie said...

This is a great card Daniele! Lovely textures and colours!
Chrissie