Wednesday 25 May 2011

Sneak peek..........

Evening peeps, had a busy day today going to see a University in Stafford, my son is thinking of doing a Postgraduate degree in 3D Game modeling which is his real passion, he might as well study for another year and get some more experience in his chossen field as its tough out there in the job market at the moment. It seems a nice uni. and there are a lot of facilities for computing. I did manage to make a card this afternoon when we got back which I'll show you on Friday as there are some new designs from Sylvia at Wee Stamps ......they are sooooo sweet, see sneak peek pic.
Thought I'd post an atc that I made on Sunday, I know its another Paris one and yes there is another of my Utee Eiffel Towers on it but I'm so lovin' them. The background printed on canvas is from Victorian Vignettes, the swirl paper is from the Craft Works as is the tag, I crimped the paper for texture and then added smidges of pink and purple foil.The flower started life as white which I painted with twinkling H20s and then embossed with Aurora embossing powder.
The background of the tag was made using Fresco paints from Paperarsty and crackle glaze....think I've sussed it now as the crackles look fab, I then overstamped the background with a diamond stamp from The Artistic Stamper with Victorian Velvet......hasn't shown up that well but its quite pale. I the used gold dabber for aroun the eddes before mounting.


Challenges
Creative Beli.......use an old tool (crimper).
Papertake.....pale pastel shades.
Creatalicious.....flourishes.
Rainbow lady....with a flourish.

Thanks for taking a peek
hugs


7 comments:

Faye said...

Oh you tease, Custard Lover! It looks pretty. The other project has a lovely colour scheme and is very elegant. xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....

hugs Vicky xx

MagsB said...

How pretty this is! The gold looks fantastic!

luv, Mags x

Louise said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
Louise

Netty said...

Smashing ATC and those crackles look terrific Daniele. Annette x

Unknown said...

Do as many Paris themed things as you like hun ;0) Glad your son has found something he has a passion that's more than half the battle if you ask me good luck to him

Love Dawn xx

cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant love the paris theme,love the crackle,bless you for playing at creatalicious this week hugs cheryl xxxxx