Friday 30 December 2011

Review of 2011.....

Thought I'd do a review of 2011 and pick my favourite projects from each month, this year I've split this into 2 posts this one is for my favourite arty projects and the next is for my favourite cutie images, the year has gone so quick and there are lots of exciting things to look forward to in the New Year, unfortunately I didn't win the lottery so I shall still be going to work......which plays havoc to my waist line.......lol.  Have you all made your New Year Resolutions, mine are: try and slim down, notice I say try...... at school I was told to try harder, not sure how long that resolution will last, another is to decorate the inside of my cards as I tend to focus on the front and neglect the inside and my final one is to start Scrapbooking again as I haven't done a LO in a couple of years and I've got lots of fabbie pics, and I thought if I did that I'd get through my stash alot quicker and then I wouldn't feel gulty  when I brought more because.....well....... I'd need it.....lol.

January

February

March.....class with Lin Brown

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
Challenges
I'm entering the card I made in August into the challenge at The Stampman
This is their 3rd year of annual awards


Happy New Year to you all


8 comments:

mags said...

Wonderful projects Daniele.
Happy New Year
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, well hun by the looks of all of these gorgeous projects you had a great year. I love the May tag so much and also the August card! These have to be my favourites!! I hope we'll be seeing a lot of eachother in 2012 and I hope that the best of 2011 is the worst of 2012....you need to think this one through, but it's a good newyears wish, it really is, LOL!! Hugs, Frea

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful cards.
Happy New Year
xxx Chris xxx

Meggymay said...

Wonderful selection, they are all gorgeous.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Yvonne x

Doreen said...

Hi Daniele - wish you a Happy New Year and that all your wishes will come true in 2012.
Really happy to know you and looking forward to working with you in 2012 again.
And your projects in 2011 were really stunning.
love and hugs
Doreen

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such stunning pieces of artwork hun & Thanks for sharing...

All the best for 2012 hun!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Maggie said...

Fabulous projects Daniele..love your August card!

Maggie

Unknown said...

What stunning projects but I do admit to loving your choice of August x - no wonder its your favourite of the year! thanks for playing along with the Stampman best of 2011 awards xx Janet