Monday 5 December 2011

Sketch n Stash......

Morning peeps thank you for all your lovely comments about my new DT position but its back to work this morning only three weeks to go and then I get a few days off to rest and play with my crafting goodies that Santa is going to bring me.......well he'd better cos I've been oh so good this year......lol. as if. We went to Olney yesterady but I was feeling rather rough as I'm coming down with a cold so I was shivery and achey, I hate colds, so we didn't stay long as it was really busy there and this morning I'm feeling no better my glands are well up and I have a dreadful sore throat......oh well no time to feel sorry for myself.
Today sketch at Sketch n Stash is by our fabbie teamie Chrissie.



The winner will win $15 to spend in their store.

For my card I used pink and gold as the colour combo, the papers are from Papermania, I have to admit I can't remember the name of the stamp manufacturer. For the flower I glimmer misted some card in various shades of pink and then gold embossed the flower a couple of times cutting out the petals and layering some of them for added dimension. I then aded some beads for the centre.



Challenges
Addicted to stamps......Christmas card.
Glitter Geeks.......decoupage.
Divas by Design......anything goes.
Oldie but  a Goodie.....Christmas no red or green.
Sir Stampalot.........Bingo (ribbon,mist, pearls)
Off to work now, hope you all have a lovely day
hugs


26 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi Daniele, lovely card. Really gorgeous.
Hugs,
Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely beautiful card Daniele, I love everything about it.
Kevin xx

~@ngie~ said...

this is gorgeous Daniele... I used to love using my heat gun & embossing powders but it never worked properly for me... but then again I hadnt realised I actually shoulda been using a stamping mat... obviously my work surface wasnt good enuff... I always had parts missing & even getting a pen to fill in the gaps didnt help but yours is awesome... gold always look so spectacular doesnt it :) I love the papers & the bow too :) love n hugz Angie xXx

Doreen said...

This is just so elegant Daniel.xxx

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Danielle love the flower image and the gold ribbon so pretty hope you are feeling better soon hugs Jill xx

Nelly said...

Beautiful card and tastefully done Danielle :-) ... thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks challenge this week...Nelly x

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, I loooooooooooooooove this card, it's so elegant, and absolute stunner!! And congrats on your DT post! Great job, and lucky them for having you on their team! Hugs, Frea

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful card Daniele.
Sarah-Jane xx

Unknown said...

Very elegant card, hope you are feeling better? Thanks for joining us at Divas

pinky said...

Beautiful work Daniele. Thanks for joining us at SIR STAMPALOT this month.
Pinky

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card.

jayne
x

Netty said...

Beautiful card Daniele. Hope you feel better soon. x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, hope you feel a bit better tomorrow.
Yvonne x

brenda said...

Just gorgeous Daniele and a great take on the sketch.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and have a wonderful Christmas.

B x

Michelle Short said...

Such a stunning card Daniele, love the colours xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card hunni...
Also Thanks for playing along at chocolate coffee & cards & good luck :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

sara said...

really pretty card love the pink and gold thanks so much for joinng us at oldie but a goodie this week
hugs sara x

Torrey said...

Howdy Daniele, you fellow chocoholic you! Wow, this is such an elegant holiday card! It has a definite Victorian feel about it...like it belongs on the mantel of a Louis XVI fireplace in a drawing room! Thank you for playing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards for our very first challenge!

creatively,
Torrey
http://left-field-studio.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Gorgeous, love the vintage look and colours it all looks stunning! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Sue said...

Stunnning card daniele and beautiful colours

Sue
Xx

Christa said...

Very elegant card ! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Christa.

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is so elegant - gorgeous!

Francesca said...

Stunning creation

Thanks for joining us for our bingo challenge at Sir Stampalot this month
and Oldie but a goodie challenge


Hugs
Francesca

DesignerDiva said...

Just gorgeous Daniele, really elegant and beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this time and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Sally H said...

Such a beautiful card, Daniele! Thanks so much for sharing with us at stampalot this month and good luck!

Ruth said...

Beautiful card with an unusual colour combination. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)